We’re in need of a standout Account Manager to join our Rally division — a confident communicator that is passionate about using technology to solve problems and lead projects for K-12 school district clients in a welcoming, collaborative environment. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
About Box Clever
Box Clever is an award-winning web design company based in Alberta. Our Rally division specializes in websites, apps and communication software for K-12 school districts and schools. Our products are used by more than half of the school divisions in Alberta and we have clients across Canada and into the USA.
We're a friendly, collaborative, and welcoming team of people that love what we do — building exceptional digital communication products for school districts. We work in a bright and spacious office, complete with a large patio for sunny meetings, and easy access to walking trails for a lunch time stroll.
About The Role
You will work directly with our new and existing K-12 clients: leading projects, providing ongoing support and building fantastic relationships. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our Rally products and collaborate with our exceptional team members to design, develop and implement projects for school districts.
You’ll be doing what you love in a team that gives you all the tools and support you need to excel, plus a comprehensive benefits package. Oh, and there's a great chance you'll be adding to our long list of awards as well.
Our team is mostly working from home for the time being, but we look forward to being back together in our office once it's safe to do so!
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 sector
- Get to know our Rally products and services, and think up creative ways to apply those products to our clients
- Lead short and long term client projects
- Provide training, onboarding services and ongoing support to our clients
- Working with a team, manage projects to keep them running smoothly
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a similar or related position
- Excellent communications skills
- Tech savvy (you enjoy and are competent using technology)
- Relevant post-secondary degree or diploma
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Reliable vehicle (this position will involve some travel within the province of Alberta)
Get an extra checkmark or two if you have:
- Experience in the web industry and with CMS-powered websites
- Experience in sales or service delivery to the K-12 sector
- Experience with public sector communications and technology services
- Copywriting skills
- Experience in a creative environment
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns
- An eye for design
- Professional social media experience
- Knowledge of SEO