Who We Are:
Bluetrain is an established (founded 2007), and growing, data-driven Digital Marketing Agency. Our core service offerings are online advertising, social media, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, and overarching digital strategy. We work with clients on an ongoing basis to improve their online presence and grow results.
- Report directly to the Director of Client Services.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and champion assigned client accounts within Bluetrain.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business and communicate this to the Bluetrain team.
- Conduct monthly calls or meetings with each client & provide documentation (agenda, summaries, dashboards, etc.).
- Work with clients to generate fresh ideas for blogs, content, online advertising opportunities, etc.
- Work in conjunction with the Bluetrain team on strategies and digital marketing plans.
- Conduct internal monthly reviews and analysis of clients’ SEO, online advertising and social media strategies with the relevant Bluetrain team.
- Submit new accounts, projects, marketing plans and any changes to the Director of Project& Accounts for scheduling in our Bluetrain Project Management System.
- Diligently track client decisions and client expenses on provided documentation.
- Write new proposals in response to client needs.
- Work with Client’s web developer/design agency to ensure recommendations are implemented & tested.
- Complete initial training as well as ongoing training to stay current where required.
- Keep up-to-date on industry developments; share knowledge with your team and distribute relevant information to clients.
- Perform ongoing reviews of current client sites for potential online marketing opportunities with other core service offerings.
- Support Bluetrain marketing through social media sharing and occasional blog posts.