As the Account Manager you will primarily be responsible for managing a number of customer relationships and be responsible for sustainable revenue and profit growth of these accounts. Managing a portfolio of customer’s you will also be involved in some new business development activities and product expansion opportunities with this customer base. This is a hands on account management role where you will be tasked with managing your accounts and looking for growth via cross and up sell opportunities. Regular face to face contact with your accounts, dealing with customer issues and contracts will form an important part of weekly activity. A key element of this role will be to be well planned and organised to ensure all clients are being managed with the correct processes.
What We Do:
• Create, grow and manage a distributed network of marketplaces and apps
• Design the future of application delivery with the world’s top tech companies
• Solve new and interesting problems in large-scale distributed systems, billing, and subscriptions services
What You’ll Do:
• Be the customer’s advocate within AppCarousel to make sure the customers’ interests are met.
• Manage the customers’ overall revenue and profitability based on yearly targets and operational budgets.
• Identify opportunities for new business with the customers and drive the delivery of CRs and proposals.
• Responsible for farming new business opportunities and pursuing each opportunity to drive up PSF.
• Responsible for providing a monthly funnel report.
• Responsible for the delivery of services as described in the contract.
• Provide leadership and direction to the members of the Service Delivery Team.
• Responsible for managing any commercial issues which impact scope, schedule and budget for customer projects and deliverables.
• Be responsible for driving the definition and documentation of all processes required to support the interaction between internal and external teams working with the customer.
• Be responsible for ensuring that our customer’s and internal teams are educated on the processes and responsibilities for interaction between the customer and AppCarousel.
• Proactively communicate and implement initiatives that improve efficiencies, reduce costs and maintain quality of service.
• Become thoroughly aware of both the costs required to operate the service with each customer and the revenue that each customer generates for the company and make suggestions to the management team for improvements.
• Be responsible for driving quick resolution of incidents and requests. This includes, but is not limited to daily interaction, presentations, escalations, incident management and maintenance coordination.
• Communicate what you learn, in your dealings with the customers, into AppCarousel’s business development strategy and product development initiatives.
What Skills We Require:
• Relevant post secondary education such as a BComm or BA.
• Strong client service skills with 4+ years of applicable client experience.
• Highly proficient in MS Office tools and cloud-based services such as CRM and Box. • Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
• Solid understanding of a customer first driven organization.
• A strong collaborative team player.
• An understanding of modern enterprise technology.
• The ability to motivate and inspire a group to come together as a cohesive and successful team.
• Passionate about new technologies, research and development
• Desire to be part of a revolution in software on a team that Gets Things Done
• Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and web metrics an asset