So, you live and breathe copywriting. You love research. You love telling compelling marketing stories for brands. You love to see your work in print. You’re a problem solver…sounds like you might be a perfect fit – if you’ve got an eye for detail.
Sure, our expectations are high. But when you work with local, national, and international clients, you really do need someone with creativity, commitment, motivation, attention to detail, and a passion to help create effective copywriting solutions in a wide range of media. Because at the end of the day, our clients have problems – your job is to solve them, brilliantly.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and translate marketing objectives into creative strategies.
- Write a wide range of high-quality advertising and marketing copy under the tightest deadlines, including writing for the web, magazine and newspaper ads, brochures, flyers, television, radio scripts, signage, billboards, marketing reports and surveys.
- Provide detail-oriented proof reading and copy editing to ensure materials written not only meet grammatical standards, but, more importantly, communicate messages with "one voice" to increase mission awareness and brand identity.
- Oversee all editorial content and make sure deadlines are met.
- Ability to juggle numerous projects simultaneously.
- Initiate and maintain communications with clients to ensure creation of materials that meet client needs as well as creative services standards.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideally, at least 2-4 professional, published years of agency writing experience.
- Ability to write long copy and copy for websites.
- University creative writing, journalism or arts degree (e.g. English literature) preferred.
- Background as ad copywriter, writer or editor preferred.
- Strong research skills and knowledge of technical aspects of writing and editing.
- Experience in marketing communications an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet very tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work collaboratively with account services team, clients, designers and other writers is a must.
ZGM offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter, along with a resume and link(s) to your online portfolio to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.