FKA is seeking a full-time Copywriter with two or more years of experience to join our growing Creative Department. The successful candidate will collaborate with our designers, copywriters, art directors and creative director to bring ideas from concept to final execution.
FKA is a marketing and communications agency headquartered in Edmonton with employees in Calgary and Toronto. Our mission is to ‘Execute Ambition’ on behalf of our clients and all 37 incredible people who are building their careers here. We see the potential in every person, organisation and community — and we channel our collective talents to help each one of them shine. We’re proud of the creative and collaborative culture we’ve built, and with every hire we get a little stronger and a lot more fun.
Candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in an agency or similar creative environment
- Ability to ideate award winning creative concepts for top clients
- A high level of confidence writing for all media including digital, print, social and video
- Ability to work in a team environment with Creative, Media and Account groups
- Strong communication skills including presentations to clients
- A passion for finding innovative and creative solutions
- Ability to consistently deliver on briefs and established deadlines
- Strong long-form copy skills for strategy documents and new business development
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign would be an asset
Salary: $48,000 - $60,000
This position features significant potential for career development and growth. You’ll be working in a Creative Department that is supportive, dedicated and innovative. Our team has won numerous creative awards and continues to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
FKA offers all Edmonton-based team members a hybrid work arrangement. Team members residing in other cities across Canada have a remote work arrangement with scheduled opportunities for in-person co-working.
FKA offers an exciting, collaborative, and highly supportive agency environment. We solicit feedback from team members regularly with weekly surveys and monthly check-ins. Team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
We are an equal opportunity employer, deeply committed to improving diversity in our workplace and industry. You can view the results of our most recent diversity report and learn more about the actions we have taken to improve diversity, equity and inclusion:
We respectfully acknowledge that our head office is located on Treaty 6 territory, the traditional lands of First Nations and Métis people.
If you’re interested in joining a great team, please send a link to your portfolio and your resume with "Copywriter" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday, October 7, 2022.