You’ll be creating industry leading websites, building on and optimizing our SaaS platforms: WebGuide, Rally and StaffConnect. You'll write and code new modules, enhance and extend existing ones, and then optimize for performance, stability, and security. As part of the Web Development Team you’ll also be working with talented designers and developers to solve complex problems in a welcoming, collaborative environment. If this sounds like your kind of job, we’d love to talk.
About Box Clever
Box Clever is an award-winning web design company based in Alberta. We're a friendly, welcoming team of people that love what we do — tackling web projects with innovation, creativity, and well-defined strategies.
About The Role
You’ll be a vital part of the team responsible for building platforms and under-the-hood code for both our clients and for our own line of products. You’ll define and document project requirements, understand project milestones and timelines, and provide input throughout the build process.
And most importantly, you’ll be doing what you love in a team that gives you all the tools and support you need to excel. Oh, and there's a great chance you'll be adding to our long list of awards as well.
- Working with APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Shopify, etc.)
- Version control systems (Subversion, Git)
- Google Platform: Analytics and Tag Manager
- Front-end dev experience
- DevOps: Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, CentOS), Nginx, Apache, MySQL
- Bash scripting
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, and ability to troubleshoot problems with each
- 2+ years relevant industry experience required
- applicable post secondary degree or diploma