With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a Full-Time DevOps Engineer to join our expanding platform team. While the nature of the work can be conducted remotely, applications from candidates who currently reside within Canada will be accepted. The ideal candidate will have proven track record running our growing number of servers in a smooth and up-to-date fashion. You must possess a background in DevOps particularly with AWS, Azure and CI/CD pipelines. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record running our growing number of servers and execute fully containerized deployments of our platform in a smooth fashion. You may also be tasked with managing various private cloud/data centers located in various geographic locations. If you possess these amazing skills…we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 3+ years experience managing DevOps, cloud infrastructure and deployment (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose, and Container and VM management tools
- Strong familiarity with regulatory and data privacy standards (HIPAA, PHIPA, PIPEDA, GDPR)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools (ex. BitBucket, GitOps)
- Experience with designing & streamlining scalable systems will be considered a major asset
- Comfortable working daily with agile/sprint/virtual teams across different time zones (via Slack, Zoom)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize project work efficiently
- Previous experience working in startups (in growth mode) or within digital health are considered assets
- Take ownership to analyze existing/future project requirements and come up with solutions to design, implement and automate software build and deployment processes
- Research and implement industry standards to manage infrastructure and automate cloud deployments
- Design, identify problems early and continuously improve CI/CD pipeline and process of monitoring Curatio systems
- Take initiative and manage the security of Curatio’s platform (server) pipeline
- Produce necessary processes, documentation and appropriate knowledge sharing across the platform team
- Successfully collaborate with members of the platform team in order to increase efficiency, security and reach project deployment needs
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocketship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.