Pattison Media Grande Prairie is seeking a creative and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Digital Content Coordinator. You will report to the General Sales Manager while also working closely with promotions, programming, and administration.
- Support our dynamic sales team through ad creation, spec spots, client meetings, on-line auction upload, digital inventory management and technical support.
- Design promotional and client-based graphics for web, social and print.
- Create and publish content for our websites and social platforms.
- Provide promotion and administration support when required.
- Collaborate with our Radio Program Directors for branding and promotional success.
- Maintain the look of our 4 brands: EverythingGP, Big Country, Rewind Radio and GPAUCTIONS.CA
SKILLS YOU WILL REQUIRE OR BE TRAINED FOR:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere).
- Knowledge of digital analytics and reporting systems.
- Experience with website content management systems (SoCast, Ad Butler, Responsive Ads and RainWorx Auction Platform).
- An understanding of evolving social media strategies.
- Ability to maintain creativity while navigating multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and keeping us within legal copyright boundaries.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
You can apply online at www.pattisonmedia.com/careers or send your resume, cover letter, and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by November 4th, 2022, to:
General Sales Manager
*Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at pattisonmedia.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.