Hi. We're Better, a Calgary-based digital marketing firm that combines experience design, digital marketing and the latest in analytics and optimization technology to help our clients connect with their target audience and drive meaningful results. We’re currently on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Lead to support our growing portfolio of clients.
You're a digital marketer with experience in a variety of online channels. You're aware of the latest technologies, trends and opportunities that can help deliver value to a client’s business. As a Digital Marketing Lead, you'll report directly to our VP of Digital and will be responsible for helping to develop and deliver digital marketing strategies for a wide range of clients. You’ll plan, manage and monitor campaigns across a variety of digital channels, helping to increase awareness, generate leads and convert new customers. You’re part strategist, part tech expert, part creative and all digital marketing pro. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you on board!
What You Will Do
- Lead the continued growth of Better’s online marketing services and help to drive process improvement
- Direct and support internal resources to help deliver a variety of online marketing projects
- Create, manage and maintain a variety of online marketing programs, including SEO, SEM and social media campaigns
- Work with the creative team to develop, implement, monitor and refine Pay-Per-Click and Display ads
- Monitor digital marketing campaigns to maximize their effectiveness and identify possible new SEO trends and opportunities
- Present analytic reports, strategic concepts and ideas to clients
- Help identify new technologies and develop new digital marketing tactics and strategies
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing position
- A strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and evolving trends
- Experience working with a variety of online marketing channels, such as SEO, SEM, social media and online analytics
- Passionate and extremely knowledgeable about digital marketing, the online world and changing trends in technology
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Detail-oriented, with proven time-management abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of analytic and digital marketing tools
- The ability to work in a fun, flexible and fast paced environment
- Google and other digital marketing certifications are a plus
Sound like a fit? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.