Adster Creative is looking for a digital marketing strategist to join our team. Our ideal candidate loves executing digital marketing tactics and communicating online marketing wins to clients.
- The ideal candidate will be interested in all things internet related and have the desire to learn even more about online marketing.
- The ideal candidate will be providing both account management and digital marketing services for Energy Job Shop, MMM’s flagship jobs platform (MMM is Adster Creative’s sister organization).
- They will be passionate about working with clients at a high level and enthusiastically advocate for the integration of online marketing into their clients’ marketing mix.
Duties & Responsibilities
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY EXECUTION (60%):
- Create & execute digital marketing campaigns/strategies and provide feedback on client accounts/modules for other team members, included but not limited to
- PPC (Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Bing Ads, etc)
- On-site improvements/optimization
- Content creation
- Link building research & acquisition
- Local SEO
- Monitor and implement ongoing adjustments (as needed) in client work using a variety of tools to ensure the success of digital marketing campaigns (Google Analytics, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Bright Local, Google Data Studio & more)
- I.e. improve client’s click-through rate, organic traffic, conversion rate, etc
- Work with the team to create new internal processes as needed
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of the digital marketing industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform website audits
- Identify opportunities, find potential issues and create digital marketing proposals based on findings that meet the clients needs and expected outcomes
- Undergo keyword research, website structure, content research, competitive research, link research and pair these with appropriate measurement systems
- Provide additional digital marketing & PPC strategies that assist the client in achieving their goals
- Assist in new client acquisition by assisting in sales meetings to relay information to potential clients (new sales & renewals)
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (40%):
- Maintain proactive communication with clients
- Perform monthly/quarterly client meetings with clients to discuss their accounts
- Reach out to clients in between meetings with update on account performance (STAR updates)
- Create a personalized approach to getting to know and communicate with clients. This may include but not limited to: regularly scheduled emails, phone calls, screen shares or in-person meetings
- Collect, organize and store client information
- Build a high level of satisfaction and trust with clients
- Communicate client feedback and needs to the rest of team with strong internal communication
- Assist other team members with their meetings as required
- Respond to client emails/calls in a timely manner (within one business day)
- Partial responsibility for the overall success of the account (account retention)
- Coordinate project start ups and closeouts (i.e. client onboarding and cancellation)
- Complete annual client renewals
- Account management for Energy Job Shop, MMM’s flagship account
- Project management
- Work with sales team on new client onboarding
- Posting new jobs to the EJS website
- Generating monthly data studio reports for paid advertisers for sales team
- Setup of Jotform flows and testing
- PPC campaign set up + optimization
- Email marketing campaign set up + optimization
- Social media moderation
- Project management
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing strategy role
- 2+ years experience with a digital marketing or advertising agency
- Moderate knowledge of all aspects of search engine optimization and paid online advertising
- Knowledge of and experience with: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Knowledge of WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify and Wix
- Ability to edit site content, meta data, build new pages
- You don’t have to know how to code a WordPress site, but knowing the language for how to translate client requests into reality helps our team understand
- Experience creating & managing email marketing campaigns
- Experience with social media moderation + management
- Experience writing meta title and descriptions
- Experience with Local SEO, Google Business Profile/Google Maps optimization
- Experience with link building for clients
- Excellent communication skills internally and with clients
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Skillful in managing multiple projects at one time and hitting deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze data and identify & implement recommendations.
See the full job description + details on our website: https://www.adster.ca/careers/career-opportunity-digital-marketing-strategist-energy-job-shop