FKA is seeking a full-time Digital Media Director with 7 or more years of progressive experience in digital media planning and execution roles. Preference is for a candidate in Edmonton however if not located in Edmonton, the role will be remote.
FKA is a marketing and communications agency headquartered in Edmonton with employees in Calgary and Toronto. Our mission is to ‘Execute Ambition’ on behalf of our clients and all 38 incredible people who work here. We see the potential in every person, organization and community — we channel our collective talents to help each one of them shine. We’re proud of the creative and collaborative culture we’ve built and with every hire we get a little stronger and a lot more fun.
The FKA media team is the fastest growing department at one of Canada’s fastest growing agencies. The Digital Media Director will report directly to the Vice President, Media, providing leadership to the media team while ultimately being responsible for the quality and efficacy of the agency’s digital media planning and buying output. As the Digital Media Director, you will work closely with the Vice President and other department leaders to implement strategies and initiatives to achieve department and agency goals. This role is responsible for supporting and mentoring a team of talented media professionals and ensuring the overall department satisfaction and well being. A key responsibility of this role is direct engagement with clients and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes on client business objectives.
Candidates should possess:
- At least seven years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency environment.
- Proven track record of developing and executing digital media strategies and optimizations.
- Strong familiarity with Google Ads (including search, display and YouTube), Bing ads, advertising on social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), Google Analytics, programmatic buying and other digital platforms.
- Innovative and strategic thought leadership that contributes to the overall success for clients and the growth of the FKA media team.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain authentic, collaborative relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors.
- Proven success managing a diverse portfolio of clients, including large complex accounts.
- Experience leading projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and analytical skills, including experience using data analysis tools and methodologies.
The FKA team is currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic and intends to continue with a hybrid home/office work arrangement.
FKA offers an exciting, fast-paced, collaborative, and highly supportive agency environment. We start most days with a morning scrum to collaboratively manage capacity and risks, and we solicit feedback from team members regularly with weekly surveys and monthly check-ins. Team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to improving diversity in our workplace and industry.
If you’re interested in joining a great team, please send your cover letter and resume with "DIGITAL MEDIA DIRECTOR" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday, April 18, 2022.