This opening is for our Edmonton office. Remote work is an option in the short-term.
Wanted: A passionate and results-driven Digital Strategist to join our Edmonton team. Work with the best in the business at one Canada’s most-awarded agencies, serving top brands in Western Canada.
The ideal candidate will have considerable social media and digital marketing experience, pairing analytical skills with creative thinking to deliver winning strategies. You’re a strong and confident communicator who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. You’re a digital native who’s just as comfortable talking TikTok as you are presenting a social strategy plan to a room of executives. You know that great tools are essential to great work and are always on the hunt for the latest marketing technology. You’re driven, collaborative and eager to roll up your sleeves to deliver award-winning work. You have a flair for business development and are known by your peers as a Keynote ninja! Past agency experience and a relevant degree are essential.
At DDB you’ll work in a fast-paced environment where career development, comprehensive benefits and creative perks are a big part of the job. And you'll be joining a team of smart, dedicated digital thinkers with a passion for creative work that’s second to none. DDB’s thriving digital practice has been recognized with dozens of local, national and international awards for our work over the past three years.
Must have skills and experiences include:
- 5+ years of full-time experience in an advertising, marketing or consulting environment with a focus on digital and social media
- Proven track record of delivering insight-driven social/digital programs that lead to client results
- Experience working with creative and media teams on campaigns ideas, content strategy and social strategy
- Experience building long-term client relationships
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas with great slides and a compelling narrative
- Familiarity with software for social analysis, content planning and cross-platform reporting
- GA experience a must, Google Certifications an asset
- Experience with Hubspot, Adobe Marketo/Experience Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Completion of relevant degree or equivalent experience
How to apply:
Please upload your cover letter and resume before November 27, 2020.
Thanks in advance to all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About DDB Canada
DDB Canada is one of the most creatively acclaimed, internationally recognized marketing communications agencies in Canada. Our DDB Edmonton office is the most awarded agency at the Ad Club of Edmonton ACE awards, Digital Alberta Ember Awards, and was awarded Social Media Agency of the Year for 3 consecutive years at SocialWest’s Hashtag Awards. DDB Canada is a "total communications company" whose fundamental belief is that creativity is the most powerful force in business. DDB Canada has offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto and Montreal.