ZGM is looking for a front-end developer for our development team in Edmonton on either a full-time or contract basis. Our ideal candidate has a passion for solving problems and understands how code fits in to the broader user experience. You have a curious nature and are open to exploring new technologies and workflows. You’re a team player and can work collaboratively with other developers, designers, writers, and strategists to help bring amazing digital experiences to life.
- Please provide links to two or more sites you’ve worked on and what your contribution was
- Webpack, or other build tool experience
- Comfortable with using Git for version control
- Experience with coding custom WordPress themes
- Experience with Sass
- Appreciation of UX and User-Centered Design
- Experience with JS and CSS animations
- Rational and critical thinker who seeks solutions when you find problems
- Comfortable working with tight timelines and multiple projects at once
- A humble team player who leads by example
Nice to Haves
- Full stack development skillset
- Marketing knowledge or experience at a marketing agency
Work in a fun, energetic environment that nurtures ideas and originality. We are looking for team players who are passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Don’t believe us? Read our employee handbook here: https://zgm.ca/about-us/culture. ZGM offers a competitive salary, health & benefits package, an inspiring work environment, and unlimited growth opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done.