At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a Graphic Designer to handle growing project demands and initiatives within the Marketing team. Selected candidates will have a background working with company branded marketing/communication designs, templates and event materials used for virtual or in person trade shows/conferences. Candidates should possess a high level of social media ability to assist in producing a variety of digital designs broadcasting Curatio’s brand to mass audiences.
- A degree or diploma in Graphic Design and/or Visual Communication Design
- 2+ years experience working on corporate marketing communication/design projects
- A strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with digital (mobile, website) and print design
- Brings a creative eye to each project while abiding by company design standards
- Adaptable in design capabilities (willing to try new media avenues and takes feedback in stride)
- Experience Adobe Premiere/XD/AfterEffects along with multimedia production are considered an asset
- Responsible for corporate marketing and sales templates
- Develops custom decks for internal and external use as required against tight deadlines
- Designs corporate marketing tradeshow materials
- Responsible for company branded templates (powerpoint, word documents, sales sheets, company signatures) use following brand guidelines
- Supports marketing team with required social media marketing collateral (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Podcast branding, Blog images, etc.)
- Creates collateral to support company’s needs on an ongoing basis
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocketship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.