MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
FULL-TIME TEMPORARY - TWO YEAR TERM
Competition No. 15-035
Are you looking for a position that will use your creativity?
The Lethbridge College Marketing & Communications department is looking for a graphic designer that can blow us away with talent, creativity and hard work while still being fun to work with. You will be part of a creative team that includes writers, other graphic designers, marketing coordinators, and web and social media people.
You must be familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite and able to function as part of a great team. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Is that you? If so, put in your resume. We would love to hear from you.
• Minimum two-year diploma in Design or related field, plus two (2) years related experience
• Strong organizational and self-management skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Demonstrated time management, communication (oral and written), and project management skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently
Salary: AUPE Class Level 7 Step 1 $22.18 per hour; commensurate with education and experience.
Closing Date: Apply submitting your cover letter, resume, and references by 4:30 p.m., June 12, 2015, quoting the above competition number.
- See more at: http://www.lethbridgecollege.ca/externalapps/ats/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=showJob&ID=815#sthash.QfculTle.dpuf