At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a Full-Time Health Content Developer to join our growing team. This will be on a contract/term basis and has the option to work remotely. The Health Content Developer will be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and developing evidence-based health content, programs and resources for Curatio’s various in-app communities. You will be balancing such health content and production with driving user engagement and value. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in curriculum or instructional design methodologies and best practices within a patient care/healthcare context. The successful candidate will be required to multitask and prioritize their work independently. You’ll have an opportunity to tackle exciting challenges; boredom and monotony will not be a part of your typical workday!
- Combination education of a Health Science and/or Arts and Design Degree (relevant education/courses from Emily Carr or OCAD University may also be accepted)
- Must have experience designing content for mobile or online environments (in short form content)
- Must have education/work experience with curriculum or instructional design methodologies (specifically within a healthcare environment is considered an asset)
- Experience with multimedia production and visual graphic design abilities (Adobe Illustrator)
- Strong research/analytical skills along with the ability to learn about new user populations quickly and effectively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on editing and final proofreading
- Experience with online community engagement, digital health and/or startups considered an asset
- Design, create and produce the content development process of new resources and Curatio app programs from beginning to end that hit community user and engagement objectives
- Keenly research the various needs amongst an array of health (support) populations with an end goal of delivering high-value learning content to such users
- Create, deploy, measure and analyze various reporting methods that successfully gauge the success of produced content strategies, user engagement/value and learning outcomes
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocketship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.