youRhere is Canada’s leading provider of digital interactive informational signage including wayfinding directories. We are an integrated digital content provider; we design and build the enclosures, source the appropriate hardware, program the software, install the signage and provide post installation service and support to our clients. Our customers include Canada’s leading property management companies for office buildings and shopping malls as well as hospitals, universities, government buildings and retail stores.
Your hours of employment will be flexible. As you will be communicating by phone, email, social media and traditional mail with prospective clients across Canada and potentially internationally, an earlier or later start to your day can actually be advantageous. You could be located anywhere in Canada, but working from Toronto or Calgary would provide you with the most direct support from our existing team members. Compensation will consist of a competitive starting salary, benefits and eligibility for an annual performance bonus. After approximately 2 years, you would be considered for promotion to an outside sales position.
Reporting to the President and CEO, you will play a key role in helping achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest in our products and solutions and qualifying prospects for our outside sales team, who will generally close the sale and manage the project. Among the activities generally required to carry out your responsibilities, you will:
- Manage our customer database (presently Salesforce), adding new customers and contacts and correcting outdated or incomplete customer records
- Develop and maintain a basic knowledge of our products and solutions so that you able to speak knowledgably to prospective clients about them.
- Call potential new customers, determine their need for our products and solutions, answer basic questions, provide product literature, indicative pricing or other information and determine the nature and timing of any required follow up.
- Document the results of client interactions in Salesforce while diarizing follow up and timing
- Refer qualified leads to the appropriate member of our outside sales team, insuring a timely and smooth hand-off of the opportunity.
- Assist our President and Head of Content/Marketing with maintaining our website and product literature and playing a key role in directing our social media efforts in support of our overall sales and marketing efforts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. French would be a distinct asset, and Chinese useful as well.
- Highly organized, detailed, task and deadline oriented.
- Able to determine priority activities and the tenacity to complete tasks and resolve issues.
- Persistent, in that it may take many attempts to reach a given party and it is important not to give up.
- Resilient in that you are able to stay positive even when facing disinterest or rejection.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Resourcefulness to find answers and solve problems.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud would be an asset
- Experience with website building and social media platforms would be beneficial
- Experience running email campaigns with Mail Chimp, or other similar platform would be an asset
Interested applicants can apply online: https://ca.linkedin.com/jobs/view/inside-sales-associate-at-yourhere-inc-707118069