We’re looking for a designer to join our team who can contribute to the building of some amazing products while continuing to learn and develop as a designer. You don’t need a lot of experience, but you do need to demonstrate a solid understanding of UX best practices, typography, layout, and visual design skills. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
About Box Clever
Box Clever is an award-winning web design company based in Alberta. We are a team of digital artisans who are relentlessly driven to enhance our clients’ online presence and carry out their mission. We're a friendly, welcoming team of people that love what we do — creating amazing projects through innovation, creativity, and well-defined strategies.
About The Role
You’ll be joining a close-knit team of supportive UX Designers and Developers. You’ll be given the opportunity to take on challenging, rewarding projects while receiving the coaching and resources you need to continue in your professional development.
- Understanding of the latest in UX and UI best practices
- Strong portfolio of web design work
- Proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Figma or the Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with accessibility best practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with UI animation and micro-interactions
- Some proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Print and branding skills
- Experience working within a CMS