We’re in need of a Marketing Coordinator to join our Rally Division — a confident communicator who is all about creating and executing marketing plans that propel brands to the next level.
This position is an exciting opportunity to build and expand our fast-growing Rally brand! You’ll be doing what you love in a team that gives you all the tools and support you need to excel, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
We're a friendly, collaborative, and welcoming team of people that love what we do — building exceptional communication tools for school districts. We work in a bright and spacious office, complete with a large patio for sunny meetings, and easy access to walking trails for a lunchtime stroll.
Our team is mostly working from home for the time being, but we look forward to being back together soon!
Rally is a division of Box Clever, an award-winning web design company based in Alberta. We build websites and digital communication products for K-12 school districts and have grown rapidly in recent years. We have awesome products and a loyal client base, and we need the expertise of a Marketing Coordinator to take us to the next level!
You will develop and execute our marketing plan for our fast-growing Rally division. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our Rally products and collaborate with our team members to imagine and implement online and traditional marketing campaigns. You’ll serve as Rally’s brand ambassador, attending trade shows and professional events to generate new sales leads for our Accounts team. You'll also conduct market research, develop sales strategies, and manage sponsorship agreements for Rally.
- Developing and executing a marketing plan for our Rally brand
- Getting to know Rally's products and services
- Generating new leads for our Accounts team
- Representing Rally at K-12 trade shows and professional events
- Coordinating Rally’s branding and visual identity (we have professional designers on our team, so you don't need to be a designer)
- Managing Rally’s online and social media presence
- Writing and producing online and print marketing material with support from our professional UX team
- Managing Rally’s sponsorship arrangements with K-12 organizations
- Creating newsletters and high-value content for our clients
- Traditional and online marketing experience
- Copywriting and web writing
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Professional social media experience
- Tech savvy (you enjoy and are competent using technology)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Reliable vehicle and able to travel within North America (this position will involve some car travel within Alberta and air travel within Canada and the USA)
- 2+ years of experience in a similar or related position
- Experience in marketing or sales to the K-12 sector
- Experience in the web industry and with CMS-powered websites
- SEO experience
- Email marketing experience
- Keyword research
- Interpret and use web analytics
- Relevant industry certifications: Google Ads, Facebook, Hubspot, Hootsuite, etc.
- Run online advertising (PPC) campaigns: Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other paid acquisition strategies
- Post secondary degree/diploma in applicable field