At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a Full-Time Mobile Application Developer (iOS) to lead the way on our growth team. The successful candidate will preferably reside in any of the following North American cities: Vancouver (BC), Kelowna (BC), Edmonton (AB), Saskatoon (SK), Toronto (ON), however, remote work is available for the right individual across Canada. The ideal candidate must have previous iOS mobile development experience and has directly contributed on projects that increased user numbers or positively impacted user engagement levels. If you thrive with taking risks for app/platform success, possess a business logic mindset and thrives in a hyper-agile environment…we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 3+ years of native iOS development experience
- At least 3+ years technical experience with Swift
- At least 3+ years project experience with mobile app UX/UI logic, user engagement/mobile app growth teams
- Proven experience with mobile tools, road mapping, data collecting and app building methodologies
- Clear ability of researching, interpreting and defining collected data (user, clients, 3rd party) into functionally written new or revised mobile app coded features
- Comfortable working daily with agile/sprint/virtual teams (via Slack, Zoom)
- Previous experience working in startups (in growth mode), within digital health/gaming considered assets
- Develop and maintain a product (new app features) roadmap that is aligned with internal resources and company objectives while providing clear visibility to external partners
- Work closely with a broad range of Curatio partners – general users, community sponsors, executive leadership, and stakeholders to ensure the platform is fitting their needs
- Identify methods and initiatives to gather meaningful feedback, data and captured metrics to measure the success of platform/mobile app improvements
- Maintain a product backlog and prioritize new development that will provide the highest ROI for the company
- Regularly interfacing with large enterprise customers and presenting roadmaps/user flows to such audiences
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocketship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.