Starburst is seeking a full-time, on-site paid search analyst to with two or more years of experience and a related post-secondary degree or diploma to join our growing digital media department.
The successful candidate will manage and optimize digital media campaigns featuring a combination of direct buys from publishers and ad networks as well as self-serve or programmatic platforms.
Candidates should possess:
- Strong familiarity with Google AdWords (including SEM, display, PLAs and YouTube), Bing ads, Facebook ads (including Instagram) and Twitter Ads as well as the Google Analytics platform.
- The ability to analyze data to improve performance of campaigns.
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking and familiarity with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience reporting and measuring the success of digital media campaigns.
- Experience working with a variety of clients and annual budgets that range in size from five- to seven-figures.
- A passion for finding innovative and creative digital media solutions for client problems.
This position presents significant potential for career development and growth. Starburst provides team members with competitive compensation and health benefits plus opportunities for professional development and networking.
Starburst offers an exciting fast-paced advertising and interactive agency environment that has grown rapidly in the past four years. At Starburst, you will work with a enthusiastic team of talented professionals in a highly collaborative environment where every member’s skills are put to use. Our integrated approach and commitment to quality has driven our success and won us a list of clients that includes national brands, local businesses and governments. Starburst has been recognized with awards from Digital Alberta, the Advertising Club of Edmonton, and the Edmonton chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com by Monday, November 7th.