FKA is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. If you have two or more years in project coordination, production or marketing with a relevant degree or diploma, or a different educational background and work experience with transferable skills, we would love to meet you.
FKA is a marketing and communications agency based in Edmonton with additional employees in Calgary and Toronto. Our core purpose is Executing Ambition, which means we see the potential in every person, organization and community—and we believe that marketing can be a force for good that unlocks it. During our most recent employee survey, 100% of team members reported that they were satisfied or very satisfied with their experience working at FKA.
The Project Coordinator will report to the Director of Service Delivery and will work closely with all internal teams to plan and deliver projects on time and on budget. The ideal candidate will be a team player and a problem solver with excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills. They should have familiarity with project management and marketing, but we’ll train the selected candidate on the specifics. Knowledge of media planning and buying is also an asset.
- Help prepare for and participate in project meetings
- Set up project plans and timelines as well as approval workflows
- Oversee project timelines and keep the team informed and on track with deadlines
- Create material requirements and ad specification documents for projects across a variety of media
- Manage third-party/client created deliverables to ensure they meet specifications
- Ensure technical quality and accurate specifications of assets that are sent to the client
- Organize and provide assets to the media team or other departments
- Procure quotes from vendors and third-party contractors for required projects
- Client facing project coordination — including estimating — on projects when required
- Prepare monthly client invoices
- Participate in building new internal processes and training materials for the staff
- Assist other members of the department with ad hoc requests
This position features significant potential for career development and growth. We’ve been listed on the 2018, 2019 and 2020 GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. FKA is a Facebook Preferred Agency Partner and a Google Premier Partner, offering unique opportunities for training and support. Working at FKA means working with national clients like The Brick and Canadian Western Bank, all within a Fun, Knowledgeable and Ambitious team environment.
FKA offers an exciting, fast-paced, fun and highly supportive agency environment. We start most days with a morning scrum to collaboratively manage capacity and risks and we solicit feedback from team members regularly with weekly surveys and monthly check-ins. Team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
The FKA team is currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and we won’t be mandating a return to work until we’re confident it’s safe to do so from a health and safety standpoint. Following a more formal return to work, FKA intends to continue with a hybrid work arrangement with staff dividing their time between work-from-home and in-person work at the office.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to improving diversity in our workplace and industry.
If you’re interested in joining a great team, please send your cover letter and resume with "Project Coordinator" in the subject line to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Friday, October 29, 2021.