At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a Project Manager to join our team! This position focuses on full cycle project management and initiatives tied to our growing Curatio business partners within the digital health scope. You will be liaising with necessary stakeholders to ensure a project moves forward and on time. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of organization, highly collaborative and can navigate project needs toward success.
- Post secondary education and/or relevant courses to project/account management
- 2+ years of experience of drafting, managing and executing client/business specific project management plans
- Experience with project management software tools
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability and can work/act independently
- Ability to develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience working in tech (growth mode startups) and/or account management experience within the health sciences industry are considered assets
- A certification in PMP (or equivalent training credentials) is considered a plus
- Acts as project lead and main contact for both internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly leads touch points with various partners to update them on the status of their project and work through any potential roadblocks
- Works closely with internal teams to align on and manage project objectives, needs, scope, and timelines
- Manages through regulatory and approval processes in collaboration with clients/partners
- Creates timelines & work back schedules to keep stakeholders (internal & external) aligned
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocketship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.