Who We Are:
Bluetrain is an established (founded 2007), and growing, data-driven Digital Marketing Agency. Our core service offerings are online advertising, social media, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, and overarching digital strategy. We work with clients on an ongoing basis to improve their online presence and grow results.
Who We Work With:
We work with agencies, marketing firms and clients throughout North America and across many different industries, including specialty chocolate, national charities, home builders and more. Clients we work with include EPCOR, Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation, UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), and Norquest College.
What We Offer:
With a core value of ‘Balance’, the Bluetrain team lives rewarding and balanced lives both at home and at work. We work hard but take the time to have fun. Bluetrain offers a competitive salary, vacation, health and dental benefits package, and professional development opportunities. You will grow your communication, project management and marketing skills in a fun and flexible work environment while working with a supportive and collaborative team.
Who We Want:
A Senior Account Manager interested in all things online related and the desire to learn about digital marketing. They will be passionate about servicing clients at a high level, enthusiastically advocate for the integration of online marketing into their clients’ marketing mix and ensures the internal team is always fully aware and driving forward the Client's goals and strategies. Candidates must have experience in managing multiple clients at one time and would have ideally managed the same client for an extended period of time. Marketing experience is a definite asset.
- Report directly to the Director of Client Services.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and champion assigned client accounts within Bluetrain.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business and communicate this to the Bluetrain team.
- Conduct monthly calls or meetings with each client & provide documentation (agenda, summaries, dashboards, etc.).
- Work with clients to generate fresh ideas for blogs, content, online advertising opportunities, etc.
- Work in conjunction with the Bluetrain team on strategies and digital marketing plans.
- Conduct internal monthly reviews and analysis of clients’ SEO, online advertising and social media strategies with the relevant Bluetrain team.
- Submit new accounts, projects, marketing plans and any changes to the Director of Project& Accounts for scheduling in our Bluetrain Project Management System.
- Diligently track client decisions and client expenses on provided documentation.
- Write new proposals in response to client needs.
- Work with Client’s web developer/design agency to ensure recommendations are implemented & tested.
- Complete initial training as well as ongoing training to stay current where required.
- Keep up-to-date on industry developments; share knowledge with your team and distribute relevant information to clients.
- Perform ongoing reviews of current client sites for potential online marketing opportunities with other core service offerings.
- Educated to college/university degree level or higher.
- A Degree in Marketing or Business Administration is an asset.
- Formal online marketing education is an asset.
- At least 3+ years of experience managing client accounts for advertising or marketing services.
- Strong experience managing multiple projects and/or multiple accounts at one time.
- Experience compiling, reviewing/editing reports prior to client interactions.
- Experience identifying and addressing client concerns.
- Experience effectively working with Developers and Designers is an asset.
- Agency experience is also a huge asset
- Knowledge of using Website analytics tools for statistical analysis and reporting.
- An understanding of search engines, search engine optimization (SEO) and basic factors that can influence rankings.
- An understanding of the impact of other online marketing activities (ex. Social Media, Online Advertising (PPC/Display etc), Usability (UX)).
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or other CMS.
- Excellent business relationship building skills.
- Skillful in managing multiple clients and/ or projects at one time and keeping on deadline.
- A high standard of written English.
- Can think strategically, able to analyze data and identify recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to create rapport with clients, associates, and your Bluetrain team.
- Ability to clearly present and explain complex subjects to an executive audience.
- Can facilitate positive and productive client meetings in person or on a call.
- An independent worker that is self-motivated to stay on task and complete work efficiently (with high quality), but also enjoys working with a team.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize.
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development.
- Sense of humour and ability to have FUN!
If the description above sounds like YOU please send your cover letter & resume, Attention: Brad Eves, Director of Client Services. Please note “Senior Account Manager Application” in the subject line.
You will also be required to answer a few short questions here: https://resumefree.typeform.com/to/xkYwNWNX
Thanks to all applicants for your interest in working with Bluetrain. Only candidates short-listed for an assessment and/or interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Our team works locally and remotely, local staff that choose to work in the office have comfort knowing that the office is not full and that we are still adhering to safe work practices.