At Testfire Labs, we're building solutions that fundamentally change the way people do business to make it more productive and fun. We're seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team and make a big difference. Testfire has just entered the beta phase with our flagship product, Hendrix.ai. The next year will be action-packed and dynamic as we grow the business in North America and then globally. You'll be working with a small but talented team to build phenomenal customer experiences through our digital assets and establish Testfire as a leader in our markets.
As an organization, we expect great things from our people and we invest in return:
- Training, conferences, and collaboration with the best talent
- Great benefits and health allowances
- RRSP matching and profit sharing
- Social events, flex hours, and earned perks
We're looking for someone that's passionate about craftsmanship and problem solving. You’ll lead the front-end design and architecture, working with top UX/UI designers to bring our products to life online.
- Consistent record of industry-leading commercial web development
- Excellent knowledge of all things HTML and CSS
- Experience on large-scale SPAs, front-end build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt), and CSS pre-compilers (e.g. Sass, Less, Stylus)
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Familiarity with website optimization methodologies
- Comfortable navigating and running simple commands in a command line interface
- Experience with version control systems, particularly Git
Bonus points for:
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Bluemix
- Experience working with APIs, PHP, MySQL
- Solid grasp of SEO principles
- Experience with continuous integration and deployments
If you think you're the person Testfire needs, please send us an email and attach your resume and/or Linkedin profile immediately (and no later than January 10, 2018) to email@example.com. Only those who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.