We are looking for a strong SEO Specialist that eats, breathes and sleeps optimization.
Analytics are your fuel. You take data and insights and turn them into recommendations that drive effective and innovative website solutions. You’re so good at your job that you make yourself look like a genius at every turn.
There’s almost nothing you can’t do. Talk to clients? No problem. Clients, and grandmothers alike, love you. Develop and write a strategy overview? It’s a snap. Identify and implement improvements to client SEO and SEM challenges? It’s child’s play really.
Your resume reads like a menu of digital awesomeness. You have:
- Strong analytical abilities
- Proven knowledge in ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Keyword research and analysis expertise
- The ability to interpret data and make convincing recommendations
- Have written web content and online ad copy for digital campaigns
- A strong attention to detail
- A great thirst for learning and knowledge
- Agency experience is a definite plus
If this describes you, you should probably send your resume to Alyssa Dubue, Interim Digital Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.