Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $650 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
Looking to get your foot in the door at the most exciting technology firm in Edmonton? We’re searching for a Software Developer who values mastery, authenticity, and positivity to help build and grow our product. You'll get a chance to design, build, and improve on each part of our tech stack, with an initial emphasis on front end development. You’d work closely with members of the engineering, data science, product and sales teams in a collaborative environment to design and implement new products and features.
This is a full-time position. We are centrally located in Edmonton, but remote applications will also be considered.
- Launching new clients, including testing and troubleshooting installations
- Building the tools that millions of shoppers interact with daily
- Participating in code reviews, sharing knowledge, feedback, and ideas
- Understanding of MVC and MVVM architectures
- Understanding of server-side web apps in any language
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent degree / experience
- Someone with a true engineering mindset, you build things to work and to last
- Passionate about finding elegant solutions to complex technical problems
- Eager to work in an ever evolving code base and constantly strive to improve the domain
- Source control (Git) and familiarity with unix command line
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Modern JS libraries and frameworks, such as jQuery, SASS, React, Gulp, Vue.js, WebPack, or others
- Tag Management Systems such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe Experience and Signal
- Integrating with analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Omniture
- Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails, SQL, Redis, Python, Hadoop, and/or Spark
- Understanding of machine learning
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!