Box Clever is hiring a full-time Account Coordinator.
Under the direction of an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for managing new prospects and building on our existing client relationships. You'll also conduct market research, developing sales strategies, and overall marketing plans. You have superior interpersonal skills (you like people, they like you), written and oral communication skills, the ability to work independently, attention to detail, and excellent time management. You are confident and responsible! This position will involve some travel, so you'll need your own reliable vehicle.
Box Clever is a relaxed and fun place to work. We enjoy our projects and working closely with our great clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant post secondary degree or diploma
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Keen interest in technology (mobile, web, social networks, SEO, other buzzwords go here)
- Demonstrated creative writing and communications skills
- Highly organized
- Generate and qualify new leads
- Create and execute marketing campaigns
- Get to know our products and services, and think up creative ways to apply those products to new and existing clients
- Present those creative ideas to clients
- Prepare reports for sales and revenue
- Experience in the web industry and with CMS-powered websites
- Experience in a creative environment
- An eye for design
- Professional social networking experience
- Knowledge of SEO
- Fun, friendly, team-oriented and collaborative office environment
- Comprehensive medical and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a successful, fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation will be based on qualifications and years of experience