Join the fastest-growing department in the fastest-growing agency in the fastest-growing segment of marketing.
FKA is seeking a full-time Digital Media Strategist with two or more years of experience and a related post-secondary degree or diploma to join our growing digital media department.
The successful candidate will manage and optimize digital media campaigns featuring a combination of booked media from publishers and ad networks as well as biddable platforms.
This position features significant potential for career development and growth. Digital media is the fastest-growing department at FKA and overall our agency was ranked 150 on the 2018 GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. FKA is a best-in-class Google Premier Partner, offering unique opportunities for training and support. Team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
Candidates should possess:
- Strong familiarity with Google AdWords (including SEM, display, PLAs and YouTube), Bing ads, Facebook ads (including Instagram) and Twitter Ads as well as the Google Analytics platform.
- The ability to analyze data to improve performance of campaigns
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking and familiarity with Google Tag Manager
- Experience reporting and measuring the success of digital media campaigns.
- Experience working with a variety of clients and annual budgets that range in size from five- to seven-figures.
- A passion for finding innovative and creative digital media solutions for client problems.
FKA offers an exciting, fast-paced, fun and supportive agency environment. We start each day with a morning scrum to collaboratively manage capacity and risks, and we finish each week with a team feedback survey.
Your success and growth are paramount.
Interested applicants are asked to email their cover letter and resume with “Digital Media Strategist” in the subject line no later than 5pm on Friday, December 13.