Adster Creative has been providing B2B digital marketing solutions for over a decade and part of our growth strategy has been expanding our offerings into web publishing. Adster Creative is looking to hire a digital publishing sales associate to work remotely, solely on digital publishing products operating under our sister agency Multi Media Management (MMM). MMM™ has specialized in web publishing since 1998 and assists in the online delivery of high-quality leads, content marketing and bespoke SEO programs.
We help clients in the healthcare, education, renovations and recruitment industries with sites like:
These sites receive millions of unique visitors per month and our goal is to have our web products become some of the top visited sites, in their niche, in the world over the next 24 months.
Position: Digital Publishing Sales Associate
Hours: Full-time (remote work). You will be working completely independent of the Adster team on our digital products.
Salary: 100% Commission
Don’t apply unless you’re the best and can prove it!
- You’ll earn $50-60k if you’re average, $75k+ if you’re good, and $100k+ if you’re great. Build your EMPIRE with us!
- This position is in the digital advertising industry, but we hire star performers, not backgrounds.
- You will be asked to provide examples of websites you’ve worked on, or built yourself. Share your successes, failures and ideas! Show us what you’re made of!
- You need to be a self motivated hunter and closer! We want outcomes, not lip service.
- Know thyself. We’re looking for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit but who don’t have the capital, cash-flow or proper platform to really let their ideas flourish (intrapraneur is the new entrepreneur!)
- You’ll be expected to wear many hats, hit deadlines and hit growth markers to 10x our revenue and current publishing products.
- You will be part of the Adster ‘family’, however, you will work independent of our B2B team (working remotely and reporting directly to our head of sales).
- Profit sharing and other opportunities will be unlocked within 12 months of demonstrated growth.
1. Job Duties & Responsibilities –
Prospecting & Sales Activities – Small Businesses & Agencies (70%):
- Reporting to our Head of sales, you will be expected to perform heavy outbound sales calling (100+ per week) to SMB’s across North America offering and promoting our digital publishing products such as:
- Content packages
- Directory listings
- Sponsored listings
- Contextual Placements
- Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation (LinkedIn, calling, social media, networking)
- You need to possess and have a strong understanding of digital marketing, have connections in digital marketing, are a self-motivated hunter and you need to go out and find opportunities!
- Identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone and screen-share meetings
- Contribute sales leadership through your experience and work ethic
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Successful Sales Associate must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively
- Experienced user of CRM’s such as Streak, SalesForce and Active Campaign. and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Minimum 1-3 years experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small-medium service based companies
- Post-secondary diploma/degree preferred
Managing Inbound Leads & Administrative Duties (20%):
- Reporting to our Head of sales, you will manage and vet incoming leads, assigning them properly in our CRM systems and multiple inboxes
- Assisting in the creation of segmented email lists and email automation
- Working with sales team to properly collect and track payments with internal tracking systems