Wanted: A passionate and results-driven Digital Strategist to join our Edmonton team. Work with the best in the business at Alberta’s leading ad agency, serving top brands.
The ideal candidate will have considerable digital marketing experience with insightful analytical skills to deliver evidence-driven strategy to our internal teams and clients. You’re a strong and confident communicator who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. You’re a digital native who’s just as comfortable talking UX strategy as you are presenting a digital marketing plan to a room of executives. You’re driven, collaborative and eager to roll up your sleeves to deliver award-winning work. You have a flair for business development and a proven track record building long-term client relationships. Past agency experience and relevant degree are essential.
At DDB you’ll work in a fast-paced environment where career development, comprehensive benefits and creative perks are a big part of the job. And you'll be joining a team of smart, dedicated digital thinkers with a passion for work that’s second to none. We are Canada’s most celebrated creative agency. Our thriving digital practice has been recognized with dozens of local, national and international awards for our digital work over the past three years.
Must have skills and experiences include:
- 4+ years of full-time experience in an advertising, marketing or consulting environment (2+ years primarily digital)
- Proven track record of delivering insight-driven digital solutions that lead to client results
- Experience working on diverse web projects, including familiarity with UX principles and research practices
- Experience developing digital experiences that tell a compelling brand story
- Experience managing and building long-term client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring all timelines and deliverables are met
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, compelling way
- Familiarity with software for social analysis, content planning and cross-platform reporting
- Google AdWords/Analytics Certifications an asset
- Completion of relevant degree
How to apply:
Please upload your cover letter and resume before June 9.
Thanks in advance to all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
DDB Canada is the most creatively acclaimed, internationally recognized marketing communications agency in Canada. The agency was named 2015 Digital Agency of the Year by strategy magazine and was ranked #2 agency in Canada by the Gunn Report in 2015. Known for advertising that generates significant results for clients, DDB Canada is a "total communications company" whose fundamental belief is that creativity is the most powerful force in business. DDB Canada has offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto and Montreal. The agency's integrated marketing disciplines include: public relations, event management, digital, social, mobile, branding, design, direct response, CRM and shopper marketing.
DDB Canada is part of DDB Worldwide.