At Digital Fractal Technologies, we’re expanding and looking for an Android Developer to join our talented team.
Who you are?
You are someone who prefers to communicate through code. You love to create and have a strong desire to learn. You are humble yet confident. You can speak to language best practices and are not afraid of lambdas. You never overlook the saved instance state and have contemplated the tradeoffs between activities, fragments, and views. You are also diligent about meeting allocated budgets and can work within time constraints, but you will never sacrifice quality.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience developing Android
- Solid understanding of Socket programming
- Basic understanding of AI / ML
- Experience working with APIs/JSON
- Solid grasp of Git. code revisioning tools
- Good knowledge of Java (Android)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable being self-directed.
- Ability to get projects and tasks done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work in many different technologies.
- iOS programming experience and/or cross platform technologies
About Digital Fractal Technologies
Digital Fractal is an Edmonton based technology firm that helps other companies and organizations to digitally transform their operations. Digital Fractal is trusted by some of the best known brands in the Energy, Construction & Transportation industry in Canada to help future proof their businesses. We help our clients use mobile, web, and cutting edge technologies to improve and transform business processes. In 2010, we created Digital Fractal with the view that Mobile will transform business and society.
We’re growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we’d love to hear from you
Apply for this job by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org