We are looking for a fun and smart web developer who's passionate about working with the Microsoft technology stack using C# and .NET and has experience developing websites or web apps. You'll get a chance to work with Sitecore Experience platform (built on ASP.NET and related technologies) and Umbraco now fully on .NET Core, and cloud solutions. You will get to take part in various types of projects from a wide range of industries (Finance, Media, Government, Education, Retail, etc.).
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to feel their contribution actually makes a significant impact to the success and growth of the company. You would be joining a core team of experts where you can further your skillset and collaborate with an awesome team. If you're smart, adaptable, confident enough to work independently, and nice enough to work collaboratively, we would love to meet you!
You can expect to be:
- Designing, customizing and implementing user-focused CMS solutions using the leading open-source .NET CMS platform - Umbraco, and the leading .NET digital experience platform - Sitecore.
- Creating well-written, scalable and flexible code using modern object-oriented design principles, MVC, and C#.
- Working closely with our project managers, business analysts, designers, UX and IA specialists, QA teams and solution architects to deliver solutions on time and on budget to our clients.
- Creating supportive tools, utilities, CMS enhancement plugins/modules to take these systems to the next level.
- Implement and exercise development best practices including well-documented code and quality assurance testing. Undertake code reviews with the design and development team.
- Work with our team to further the development of our baseline CMS framework.
- Brainstorming and supporting other team members to collaboratively solve problems.
- Discussing crazy ideas and stories, and re-filling the coffee pot.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent field experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
- Experience working with MS SQL Server knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Considers programming to be an artform, demonstrates passion in their work
- Sitecore, Umbraco, or any Microsoft certifications
- Development experience in any .NET based CMS systems (ex: Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, EpiServer, Sitefinity, DNN, Ektron, SharePoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud technologies
- Experience with any front-end development frameworks (ex: React, Angular, Vue, Svelte ...)
- Experience with installing/administration of Windows Server, IIS, Apache, SQL Server
- Experience working with Machine Learning and AI
- Experience working with Xamarin, or creating native Android and iOS apps
- Experience with any other web technologies or CMS systems (ex: Drupal, Adobe AEM, headless CMSs)
- Experience integrating or working with any enterprise-level CRM, ERP, Document, Digital Asset Management systems (ex: SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP ...)
A little byte about us : )
Kickbyte Digital is a digital agency that focuses on engagement and human connections in a digital world. We recognize that people ultimately crave authenticity in a human connection; creating memorable and personalized digital experiences. Our human-centric philosophy is grounded in our digital strategy, design, user interactions and everything we do and is supported by amazing technology and developers like you to make it all seamlessly happen.
We offer some awesome perks too; remote working opportunities, competitive salary with bonuses, an ownership culture supported by profit-sharing, health benefits, top-of-the-line gear, and anything else you need to be successful and happy in your career.
If you are interested in joining a growing company and have the skills and desire to succeed, send us your resume. We review every legitimate submission in-depth and look forward to having a conversation with you!
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Starting from $70,000.00+ per year