At Testfire Labs, we're building solutions that fundamentally change the way people do business to make it more productive and more fun. We're seeking a Senior Backend Developer to join our small team and make a big difference.
As one of the first 5 employees at Testfire, you need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t always predefined. You'll be working directly with the founder, a handful of talented employees and some of the industry’s top consultants, as we grow the company and take on exciting new challenges.
As an organization, we expect great things from our people and we invest in return:
- We invest in our minds with training, conferences and collaboration with the best talent
- We invest in our health with great benefits, gym membership and health spending account
- We invest in our future with RRSP matching, stock options and profit sharing
- We invest in our lives with social events, flex hours and earned perks
The successful candidate will lead the development and integration of our services in collaboration with some of the best resources available in the field. You'll be creatively solving problems to bring the full capability of our solutions to market. The position will involve working with a broad spectrum of technologies, ensuring the performance, scalability and security of the solutions.
- Strong experience in real-time media processing
- Familiarity with third-party API integration
- Experience with testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with version control systems, particularly Git
- Knowledge of project management and bug tracking tools
Bonus points for:
- Experience with AWS, Azure and IBM Bluemix
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical field
If you’re the right candidate for the position, please send cover letter and resume immediately (and no later than April 30th, 2017) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who meet our criteria will be contacted. Testfire Labs is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer that values diversity.