DDB Edmonton is seeking a Digital Coordinator to support our busy digital and media teams. Work at Alberta’s leading marketing agency and kick-start your career alongside the best in the business.
You’re a digitally-savvy administrative dynamo with a knack for numbers and an attention to detail. You love a good app, and you’re up to speed on the internet’s latest viral sensation. You’re motivated and hardworking, and can confidently manage multiple projects, ask great questions and solve problems with creative thinking. Your relevant degree/diploma and past agency or digital experience is a definite asset.
At DDB you’ll work in a fast-paced environment where career development, comprehensive benefits and creative perks are a big part of the job. And you'll be joining a team of smart, dedicated digital thinkers with a passion for work that’s second to none.
Send your cover letter and CV by January 29th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must have skills and experiences include:
- Completion of relevant degree or diploma
- 1-2 years of full-time marketing, agency and/or digital experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects using proven project management skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and research skills
- Experience with web content management systems
- Fluency in social media platforms and applications
- Familiarity with online advertising tactics including display, SEM, paid social media
- Google AdWords/Analytics Certifications an asset