DDB Canada is looking for a Digital Project Manager!
Edmonton Office (full-time, salaried) (in-office, hybrid, and remote working solutions available)
The Digital Project Manager will champion the execution of a broad range of digital projects from inception to delivery. The ideal candidate has a passion and drive to keep every project moving forward on schedule. The Digital Project Manager will utilize software solutions to keep the team properly organized and resourced as they manage digital marketing projects of varying size including website development, content production, and strategy work.
The role will provide ongoing resourcing for production teams and ensure we have the team to deliver on the client’s needs. As a strong team player, the Digital Project Manager will collaborate with the resource team to ensure they are aware of deliverable deadlines. The ideal candidate will use their strong network of contractors to build and source the right person for unique client asks.
Who You Are:
- You have 5-7 years of experience in project management and understand the foundational principles of project and resource management including: scoping, scheduling, budgeting, resourcing, forecasting and invoicing.
- You are passionate about efficiency and organization with a proven track record for managing a portfolio of projects in a fast paced environment. (Agency experience is considered an asset)
- You are a savvy software user who wields the power of digital tools for managing project resourcing, timelines, and tasks. (Experience with any of the following is considered an asset: Float, SmartSheet, MS Project, Trello, Excel, Workfront, Planner, etc.)
- You are a whizz with the numbers and can help track our resourcing needs against our upcoming forecasts to ensure we are properly staffed.
- You are a strong team player who strives to support the project resources and ensure projects are delivered on budget and on time.
- You have experience preparing project documentation including scopes, work-back schedules, project plans and status reports.
- You are a proficient communicator and people person who enjoys working with internal and external stakeholders to get work done to the highest standard. You are a strong communicator and can triage client requests and feedback on projects.
- You are a digital native who has a general knowledge of digital marketing and knows the steps it takes to get complex projects across the finish line.
How To Apply:
To join a growing team in one of the most highly respected multi-national agencies, upload your cover letter and resume before July 15, 2022.
Thanks in advance to all applicants for their interest. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
DDB is one of the most creatively acclaimed marketing communications agencies in Canada and part of the DDB Worldwide network of agencies located in over 90 countries worldwide. Known for advertising that generates significant results for clients, DDB is a \"total communications company\" whose fundamental belief is that creativity is the most powerful force in business.
DDB reaffirms its commitment to the policy of Equal Employment Opportunity, ensuring that all employees are part of an equitable organization where everyone is welcome. Our DDB Edmonton office is located on Treaty 6 territory, and we acknowledge and respect the histories, languages and cultures of First Nations, Métis, Inuit, and all First Peoples of Canada.
What We Believe:
We have a simple belief — Unexpected Works. Meaning that the best idea is the one you that you could never see coming. And the only way to get there is through genuine creativity. The kind of creativity that scares and excites us at the same time because it’s so different. We even get goosebumps just thinking about it. This kind of work takes guts, luckily, we’ve got plenty of that here. And when it comes to people, ours are amazing. That’s where all good work begins, right? Everyone who walks through our door is not only talented and nice, but they’re themselves. Unique and diverse. Because you can’t discover the unexpected from the same old bunch of people. Bill Bernbach said it perfectly, an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it. So, want to make some magic with us?