Position: Full-time — ability to work remotely, with location ideally within PST, MST, GMT time zones. Desk space for hybrid option available in Edmonton.
Kick Media is an Alberta-based media planning and buying services agency. Our goal for every advertising campaign is to ensure our client’s objectives are achieved through the best possible media mix and executed in a cost-efficient manner. We back up our recommendations with thoughtful, well researched rationale, utilizing the most current media research available as well as our years of industry experience.
About the Job
We love all things media, even the reporting and data analytics side. If you love developing reports, analyzing data, researching new techniques and tools for advertising measurement and have passion for advertising and media, this might be the position for you.
As a Data Analytics / Reporting Specialist, you will have the opportunity to increase the effectiveness of digital campaigns through the evaluation and research of our client’s advertising campaigns (regionally, nationally, and internationally). Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Oversee campaign metrics, analytics and market research — translating that information into visual reports with written insights and recommendations
- Ability to effectively collaborate with media planners and buyers to provide strategic advice gleaned from past campaigns and industry data
- Analyze real-time campaign results to help buyers optimize and achieve campaign goals
- Have a little knowledge of HTML / CSS to diagnose problems
- Experience using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Strong understanding of Excel, especially with writing functions and macros
- Experience in producing, interpreting, and providing insight on reporting
- Understanding of metrics involved with digital advertising platforms such as: Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and other paid self-serve platforms
- Identify opportunities to take advantage of new technologies, and flag metric / measurement changes
- Organized, efficient and strong researcher
Benefits include competitive salary, health insurance, potential paid attendance at out of market conferences and education opportunities for further growth.
Salary to commensurate with qualifications. Closing Date: July 22, 2022
Thank you in advance to all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.