Position Start Date: June 1, 2020
Position End Date: July 31, 2020
Location: Edmonton, AB
This position is only open to individuals who are currently a student or a recent grad of a digital program from an Alberta Post Secondary institution. Documentation will be required upon start.
Onlea is looking for someone to help us Teach the World. We need a multimedia developer with the spirit of an artist, the mind of a teacher, the heart of a designer and the soul of a lifelong learner. Are you someone looking for experience doing design work that will challenge you and help you grow? Do you long to bring your skills to content that’s more meaningful and has more impact on the world? Then come to Onlea and help us create great learning experiences for students the world over. Our courses have won awards, are ranked amongst the top MOOCs of all time and have been taken by over half a million people in over 160 countries around the world. If this sounds appealing, then get in touch and tell us about you.
- Creating representations such as storyboards, flow maps, wireframes, diagrams, and prototypes for online courses
- Illustration work in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Production work in Premiere Pro and Adobe Captivate or Articulate 360 (Storyline or Rise)
- Composing of and animation or video, illustrations, and motion graphics primarily in After Effects
- Developing expertise in relevant enterprise tools in the Adobe Creative Suite and beyond
- Analyzing all deliverable work products for quality and correcting issues prior to delivery
- Other design needs as required by the project
- Upon request and under the guidance of the Production Director, the Multimedia Developer may be called upon to assist or lead with studio or remote camera work and/or recording and audio engineering
- Must be a current student or recent grad of a digital media program within an Alberta post-secondary institution.
- Working knowledge of the service design communications process, its methodologies, toolsets and artifacts
- Diplomacy and tact in leading and facilitating co-design with Onlea clients
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment with other Design Strategists and Production Designers where work is shared and critiqued as a team
- Working knowledge of all aspects of interactive design production
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Demonstrated expertise working with current standard creative software
- Experience with videography and photography would be an asset
Click here to apply: https://onlea.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=32