Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $650 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
We’re searching for a Product Manager who values mastery, authenticity, and positivity. Bring your creativity to help establish vision, and strategy for our current and future products. You will collaborate with cross-department teams to help guide the success of Granify's product, utilize data and consumer research to understand and execute top priorities. We are looking for a motivator who is excited about finding and developing solutions to empower retailers.
This position is full-time in Edmonton, AB, Canada. Remote applications will also be considered.
- Own, prioritize and execute on the roadmap to evolve our core products and bring new products to life
- Define functional requirements, develop detailed product specifications and associated project plans
- Define and track key metrics to measure the success of your products and alignment with key stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams throughout the software development lifecycle to ensure fast-paced, smooth delivery of features
- Manage story creation and backlog
- Effectively track and communicate project status and metrics
- Partner closely with customers and internal teams such as client success, marketing, and sales to deeply understand customer needs and synthesize product feedback
- 3+ years of digital product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- Experience architecting or programming software, contributed to the design, development, and project management of software applications
- Proven ability to transform a high level vision into a detailed, executable roadmap
- Understand the fundamentals of product management including: product-market fit, market analysis, customer segmentation, competitive intelligence, business case development, personas, user journey maps
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Solid understanding of Design Thinking and Lean Startup methodologies
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment, assertiveness and leadership
- Strong commitment to take ownership and make an impact while delivering quality products
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills and ability to efficiently collect and synthesize customer needs
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to build compelling products in emerging categories where customer requirements may not be well defined
- Online advertising and/or marketing analytics, behavioral targeting and/or web analytics.
- Visual design and user experience
- Development of native mobile applications
- Software platforms, marketplaces, and software vendor management
- Retail/fashion ecommerce
- Project management frameworks, processes, and tools
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!