Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $650 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
We’re searching for a Software Architect who values mastery, authenticity, and positivity to help build and grow our product. You’ll have the opportunity to design, build and improve our software solutions. You will also help us to plan for the future by evaluating and recommending tools and technologies and revamping processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
This is a full-time position. We are centrally located in Edmonton, but remote applications will also be considered.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration, feasibility, and scalability
- Build, maintain and improve existing codebases and system infrastructure.
- Provide the development team with architectural blueprints to follow
- Analyzes application performance to locate inefficiencies & bottlenecks
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards, and best practices
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards, lead by example
- 5 years of experience in related field
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building distributed and scalable client-server architectures.
- Extensive experience developing scalable client-server architectures.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong desire to learn and use new languages and technologies.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Source control (Git) and familiarity with unix command line
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- iOS and Android app or library development experience (ideally in Swift and Kotlin)
- Integrating with analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Omniture
- Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails, SQL, Redis, Python, Hadoop, and/or Spark
- Understanding of machine learning
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!