Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $650 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
We’re searching for a Quality Assurance Developer who values mastery, authenticity, and positivity to help build and grow our product. Your passion for quality and excellent computer skills will allow you to thrive in this role while gaining experience in the industry.
This is a full-time position. We are centrally located in Edmonton, but remote applications will also be considered.
- Run quality assurance test cases for our online tools to ensure they are compatible on all platforms and in all situations
- Participate in implementing solutions architecture and technical design of the QA automation framework and test scripts
- Participate in the selection of tools and technologies used for QA automation
- Responsible for maximizing the maintainability and extensibility of implementation logic
- Create and review test approach documents, estimated automation ROI, time estimation and test scenarios for assigned features
- Implement and maintain automated test scripts to ensure that features are adequately covered by automated tests
- Perform automation code reviews and code merges, ensuring that we are adhering to departmental standards in our automated code
- Ensure Software Quality Assurance Standards are being met throughout the product lifecycle, be an active participant in agile ceremonies
- Consistently provide status reports detailing progress against objectives
- Highlight issues/risks to project lead or manager for resolution
- Participate in sharing knowledge, feedback, and ideas - teaching and learning, it’s a two-way street that leads down the road to improvement (pun intended)
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Interested in consumer behavior and online retail
- Extremely organized, with good time management
- Experience with different operating systems and web browsers
- Able to collaborate well and work cohesively with multiple groups
- Known for your meticulous attention to detail
- Curious, consistently looking for better ways to do things and willing to learn about emerging technologies
- Experience with automating QA tests
- Experience with virtualization (e.g. Docker)
- IT troubleshooting and/or networking skills
- Account administration
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!