Arcurve is one of North America’s leading full-service technology, advisory and software development companies. In 2006, we began with a belief that there was a better way to deliver professional services in the technology industry. Since then, we have completed more than 700 projects for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. From our office in Calgary and hubs in Halifax, Houston and Vancouver we deliver exceptional results for our clients in a diverse range of industries including telecommunications, oil and gas, transportation, private equity, gaming, infrastructure, software, financial and hospitality.
At Arcurve, we believe that work should be an enjoyable experience, and that the best “aha” moments come through team learning and continuous motivation. We know the key to success is collaboration, and that you can’t put a value on accountable, transparent, and authentic interactions. We strive to deliver exceptional service, while creating lasting, authentic relationships with our employees, our contractors, our students, our clients, and our community.
We’re looking for an authentic, collaborative, accountable and talented Full Stack Web Developer to join the Arcurve team.
- Passionate about technology
- An authentic and creative human
- Driven to succeed
- A believer in the importance of teamwork
- An expert problem solver
- Someone who thrives on challenge
- Motivated by exception results
- Someone who cares about your clients
- Design, develop and implement business functionality into web based solutions
- Identify performance improvement areas for clients, present recommendations and perform rapid mock ups that you can translate into front-end code
- Use your familiarity with API creation and RESTful services along with your solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and system design to develop modern responsive web sites that work across multiple browsers and platforms
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary client services team and manage your time across multiple projects in a results driven environment
- React to shifting priorities in a productive manner with a client services focus
- Previous experience as a Full Stack Web Developer in a client-facing role
- Collaborative team player
- A fun work atmosphere that values equity, diversity and inclusion
- Competitive salary plus flexible health & wellness benefits
- Hybrid work environment and flexible scheduling
- Contract or permanent employment agreements – your choice!
- A convenient, central location in Calgary but open to remote from anywhere in Canada