FKA is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. If you have four or more years in project management, production or marketing with a relevant degree or diploma, or a different career path with transferable skills, we would love to meet you.
FKA is a marketing and communications agency headquartered in Edmonton with employees in Calgary and Toronto. Our mission is to ‘Execute Ambition’ on behalf of our clients and all 36 incredible people who work here. We see the potential in every person, organization and community — we channel our collective talents to help each one of them shine. We’re proud of the creative and collaborative culture we’ve built and with every hire we get a little stronger and a lot more fun.
At FKA, you’ll be part of the Service Delivery team that works closely with all our internal teams, including Creative Services, Media Services, Interactive Services, Communications Services and Client Services, as well as with clients, external vendors and contractors. You’ll be using both your strategic and creative skills to assist in planning and executing amazing work.
The ideal candidate will fit in with our team and be a problem solver with excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Setting up sales, estimates and project plans in our agency management software.
- Managing budgets, timelines and tasks on projects.
- Mid-project budget analysis and recommendations.
- Client-facing project management.
- Ongoing communication/liaison with clients, as well as FKA’s creative, media, interactive, communications and client services departments, to ensure project success.
- Responsible for negotiations and relationships with external vendors (printers, photographers, videographers, sound studios, talent agencies, etc.), procuring quotes for required projects and ensuring accuracy in the vendors’ estimates.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables involving external vendors.
- Having an understanding of the resources available in each department and, when required, liaising with leadership to assign tasks appropriately.
- Helping develop and implement new agency-wide, cross-departmental internal processes and best practices.
- Providing support for new business development.
- Managing internal projects in the agency, including delegating to and overseeing coordinators when needed.
- Minimum four years of relevant experience.
- Relevant education in business, marketing, or project management is an asset.
- Proven to be someone who takes initiative and is detail-oriented, a creative problem solver, a critical thinker and incredibly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with a diverse range of people.
- Proficiency in project management in the field(s) of marketing, communications, interactive or media.
Our physical location is in Edmonton, but the position is also open to working-from-home candidates from Calgary, Toronto or Vancouver.
FKA offers an exciting, fast-paced, fun and supportive agency environment. Additionally, team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
FKA is a best-in-class Google Premier Partner and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies. We boast a stellar team of some of the best and brightest in the business and have been recognized with awards from the Advertising Club of Edmonton, Digital Alberta and International Association of Business Communicators.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to improving diversity in our workplace and industry.
If you’re interested in joining a great team, please send your cover letter and resume with "Project Manager" in the subject line to email@example.com no later than 5pm on May 5, 2021.