FKA has a full-time opening for a Senior Manager, Media with seven or more years of digital marketing experience to join our growing media department. Location is flexible and the successful candidate can work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
FKA is a marketing and communications agency headquartered in Edmonton with employees in Calgary and Toronto. Our mission is to ‘Execute Ambition’ on behalf of our clients and all 36 incredible people who work here. We see the potential in every person, organization and community — we channel our collective talents to help each one of them shine. We’re proud of the creative and collaborative culture we’ve built and with every hire we get a little stronger and a lot more fun.
As the Senior Manager, Media, you’ll demonstrate strong strategic thinking and provide day-to-day oversight on media planning and buying activities. This role will drive strategies forward and be responsible for the overall budget, performance, outcomes and quality assurance for the clients and projects assigned to them. The Senior Manager, Media will report directly to the Media Directors and mentor a highly enthusiastic and talented team. The Senior Manager, Media will liaise directly with national clients and help oversee the management of media campaigns.
Candidates should possess:
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in digital marketing including development of cross-platform media strategies, campaign setup, optimizations, testing and reporting performance results.
- A strong familiarity with Google Ads (including search, display and YouTube), Bing ads, advertising on social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), Google Analytics and other digital platforms.
- Experience engaging, negotiating and procuring media from publishers and other media vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Innovative and strategic thought leadership that contributes to the overall success for clients and the growth of the FKA media team.
- Experience reporting and measuring the success of cross-platform digital media campaigns.
This position features significant potential for career development and growth. With nine dedicated staff members, the Media Services department is the fastest-growing team within our agency. FKA itself was named to the 2018, 2019 and 2020 GROWTH List of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. FKA is a Facebook Preferred Marketing Partner and a Google Premier Partner, offering unique opportunities for training and support.
Working at FKA means working with national brands like The Brick and Canadian Western Bank in an exciting, fast-paced, fun and highly supportive agency environment. We start most days with a morning scrum to collaboratively manage capacity and risks and we solicit feedback from team members regularly with weekly surveys and monthly check-ins. Team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to improving diversity in our workplace and industry.
If you’re interested in joining a great team, please send your cover letter and resume with "Senior Manager, Media" in the subject line to email@example.com no later than 9am on Monday, May 3, 2021.