FKA has a full-time opening for a Senior Media Planner & Buyer with five or more years of digital marketing experience to join our growing media department. As a Senior Media Planner & Buyer you’ll demonstrate strong strategic thinking, the ability to convey strategies to clients and provide day-to-day oversight on media planning and buying activities. This role will drive strategies forward and be responsible for overseeing campaign performance and strategy for assigned clients. The Senior Media Planner & Buyer will report directly to the Media Directors and will work closely with the Media Coordinators by providing direction for the execution and maintenance of campaigns. The Senior Media Planner & Buyer will liaise directly with national clients and help oversee the management of media campaigns.
FKA is a marketing and communications agency based in Edmonton with additional employees in Calgary and Toronto. Our core purpose is Executing Ambition, which means we see the potential in every person, organization and community—and we believe that marketing can be a force for good that unlocks it. During our most recent employee survey, 100% of team members reported that they were satisfied or very satisfied with their experience working at FKA.
Candidates should possess:
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in digital marketing.
- A strong familiarity with Google Ads (including search, display and YouTube), Bing ads, advertising on social platforms (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), Google Analytics and other digital platforms.
- Experience reporting and measuring the success of digital media campaigns.
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking and familiarity with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working with a variety of clients and annual budgets that range in size from five- to seven-figures.
- A passion for finding innovative and creative digital media solutions for client problems.
- Presentation experience and the ability to explain strategic recommendations through data, research and understanding of clients’ goals and measures of success.
- Knowledge of traditional media research tools and experience planning integrated campaigns would be an asset.
This position features significant potential for career development and growth. Media is the fastest-growing department and FKA is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies - we’ve been listed on the 2018, 2019 and 2020 GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. FKA is a Facebook Preferred Agency Partner and a Google Premier Partner, offering unique opportunities for training and support. Working at FKA means working with national clients like The Brick and Canadian Western Bank, all within a Fun, Knowledgeable and Ambitious team environment.
FKA offers an exciting, fast-paced, fun and highly supportive agency environment. We start most days with a morning scrum to collaboratively manage capacity and risks and we solicit feedback from team members regularly with weekly surveys and monthly check-ins. Team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
The FKA team is currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic and intends to continue with a hybrid home/office work arrangement.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to improving diversity in our workplace and industry.
If you’re interested in joining a great team, please send your cover letter and resume with "Senior Media Planner & Buyer" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday, March 4, 2022.