Adster Creative is looking for a technical wizard to join our team in the role of Technology Manager. Your duties will be split between Multi Media Management & Adster Creative on internal applications and client projects. You’ll also be the upline for our development team and help our management and strategy teams with complex web applications and hard-to-solve technical problems.
Your role will be to assist our client-facing digital marketing team and in-house development team with technical support, web development and related duties in order to get our clients the best results possible.
High Level Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist two companies with development initiatives & projects including custom website builds, custom web application development
- Help create new processes for website creation, quality assurance, project scoping and more
- Routine support for our junior developers and strategy team
- Increase Adster’s overall efficiency as it pertains to development
- Increase client satisfaction via the use of technology
- Managing outsourced team if required
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to: participate/lead team meetings, provide feedback on leads, share your knowledge in blog posts and case studies.
Duties & Responsibility Breakdown
Technical Lead & Custom Projects (60%)
- Assist Adster and Multi Media Management development initiatives & projects.
- Ongoing development, maintenance and upgrade of SuperDASH™, Adster’s proprietary reporting dashboard
- Laravel & custom web application development
- Work with stakeholders to identify, scope, and assign / assist with development for websites like Energy Job Shop
Tier 2 Support for In-House Web Development & Strategy Team (30%)
- Weekly scheduled meetings with in-house development team for mentoring on technical SEO, HTML, CSS, PHP, Laravel, hosting, and more!
- Technical SEO, tracking & measurement setup assistance
- Address advanced issues our developers & digital marketing team experience with but not limited to:
- Setup and install Google Analytics / Tag Manager on client websites and troubleshooting of related issues.
- Technical optimization and website upgrades
- Speed modifications to website servers
- Image optimization and compression
- HTML / CSS / PHP Implementation & Troubleshooting
- Assist in house development team with complex HTML / CSS & PHP issues which may include:
- Help our account managers address basic issues with WordPress and related CMS driven websitesMake basic improvements and adjustments to our client’s websites via HTML and CSS as outlined by a visual example
- Document, test, implement and maintain web pages using appropriate web publishing, editing and graphics applications.
- Implement design standards and styles that ensure a high level of coding efficiency consistent with current best practices
- Work with the strategy/account management team regarding website maintenance and enhancements.
Google Apps, Google Drive Assistance, Basic IT & Server & Hosting Administration (10%)
- Assist with Google Apps user administration, Google Drive, Team Drive etc.
- Assist team with advanced Google Sheets scripts, formulas and internal dashboard adjustments
- Assist with server maintenance and upkeep (up-time robot, WHM, hosting switches)
- Assist with server upgrades and ongoing client support
- Assist with client hosting transfers, DNS updates etc.
- Speed modifications to website servers (caching, compression etc.)