TERM POSITION – one year. Are you passionate about technology, web communications and digital transformation? Do you enjoy managing projects from start to finish? We want to hear from you!
Covenant Health is looking for a self-motivated team player with a proactive, take charge attitude to join our dynamic team of communication professionals. Reporting to the Manager, Digital Communications & Creative Services, this one-year term position will work closely with team members, clients and digital product owners in the planning, implementation and measurement of various digital initiatives.
The advisor will also contribute to a variety of projects to maintain and enhance existing digital channels, foster a digitally savvy culture and advance the strategic directions of the organization.
The position requires strong project management and problem-solving skills, impeccable organization skills, a thorough understanding of web-based communication principles and the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders (technical and non-technical).
Visit our website to submit your application! https://careers.covenanthealth.ca/jobs/advisor-digital-communications-229988
- Diploma or degree in communications, web design, digital marketing, business or related field
- Three to five years’ experience planning, implementing and evaluating data-inspired digital solutions across web, mobile and social channels
- Proven work experience as a project manager, account manager, or a related role
Skills & Abilities
- Experience managing complex digital projects from concept to completion (site builds, microsites, intranet management etc.)
- Thorough understanding of web-based communication principles and best practices, including but not limited to user-centered methodologies, responsive design, search engine optimization, web accessibility and usability
- Experience developing SharePoint sites (web parts, site templates, content types), providing support to a SharePoint user community and troubleshooting SharePoint issues
- Demonstrated experience setting up / working with web analytics tools and other digital reporting, tracking and monitoring solutions to track effectiveness of digital channels and improve user experience for internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Proven ability to interface with diverse technical and non-technical groups spanning all levels in the organization
- Strong commitment to personal development and participation in continuing education activities to enhance knowledge of digital trends, best practices and new technologies
- Ability to thrive in a complex, fast-paced, change affected environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle change and create innovative solutions for complex and diverse issues
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Covenant Health provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for all eligible staff. Benefit offerings include but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Supplementary Health, Dental, & Travel
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP)
- Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Perks & Incentives