You believe coding is not just a science, but an art.
You love to collaborate with talented designers, skilled developers, and dedicated project managers to build innovative apps and experiences for top-tier clients in the entertainment, technology, and sports sectors.
You’re passionate about learning new platforms, approaches, and skills, and want to work for a mature yet dynamic company that values ongoing learning, diversity, quality of life, and fun.
Who we're looking for
A smart, creative, self-motivated front-end developer who loves solving challenging technical problems. You have a few years of experience in the industry and are ready to level up with a top-notch team that values skill, creativity, dedication, and ongoing growth.
Experience with one (or more) of the following is important:
- Web: Modern JS, HTML, CSS
- React / React Native
- Dart / Flutter
Experience with any of the following is appreciated, but not a requirement:
- Native iOS / Android
- Unity 3D
- C++ / Unreal Engine
In short, you should be enthusiastic about building beautiful UIs with robust functionality and dynamic data. Communication/collaboration skills are essential. Familiarity with build processes, unit testing, bug bases, and agile/kanban is a plus.
We strive to create an environment we’d want to work in (after all, we do). That means:
- Small (~15) but super-capable and creative team, with a genuine passion for the work we do.
- Stable and mature workplace, with 20 years of experience delivering successfully with minimal stress.
- Top tier clients: Microsoft, Google, Disney, National Film Board, NASCAR, and more.
- Diverse projects: Apps, tools/frameworks, VR, games, and interactive experiences.
- Flexible hours and a strong focus on work/life balance.
- Fun, friendly, inclusive, supportive workplace.
- Up-front and ongoing training, regular check-ins, professional development time, collaboration, and mentorship from industry pros.
- Profit-sharing, health benefits, competitive salaries.
- Active participation in the industry and open source.
- We're currently fully remote, but actively try to create opportunities for collaborating/interacting both online and in-person (when appropriate/responsible).
- Our team started in Edmonton, but has spread throughout Alberta & BC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- front end development: 2 years (preferred)