We are looking for an exceptional Front-end Website Designer responsible for creating fresh and interactive online experiences using innovative design and coding for our corporate web sites. You will help create visually stunning, user friendly design and navigation from concept to completion alongside a seasoned marketing/graphics/management team. You will bring enthusiasm and experience with current web design and development best practices including UI/UX, SEO, and CMS.
- Create new websites and continually improve and enhance existing web properties to support marketing and communication initiatives
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Consult closely with management to translate business needs into cohesive customer-centric web solutions that align with the company’s goals
- Stay atop new website design and development trends
- Ensure new and existing website are SEO optimized to ensure potential clients find us easily
- 2+ years experience responsive web coding in a professional environment
- Deep understanding of UI/UX design
- Solid understanding of SEO principles (Google Obsessed)
- Proficient with cross-browser compatibility
- Expertise in Google Analytics and other website interaction assessment tools
- Experience with WordPress (and wordpress plugins) as a content management system
- Experience with Shopify for ecommerce
- Takes ownership of his/her work, and works well in a team environment
- Effective written and oral communication targeting non-technical audiences
- Effective at gathering client information and using active listening skills
- Ability to work both independently or take specific direction from project managers
- Enjoys learning and staying abreast of emerging design/development trend
- Experience and understanding of website development using ASP.NET in C#, SQL
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of B&B Electronics Ltd, is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Through our cloud-based online services and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive wage and benefits. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure your resume has a link to your online portfolio. To learn more about Certified Tracking Solutions, visit titangps.ca.
Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the designer must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please. Please do not apply if you do not have an active portfolio and complete understanding of web design skills.