At Curatio, we are driven to help individuals live their healthiest lives by using the power of private social networks to provide peer support and access to evidence based resources in a safe and secure environment. We work with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools to empower patients at scale.
With users in over 102 countries (and translated in a variety of languages), Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about making a positive impact, and Curatio’s “No Patient Alone” ethos excites you, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire a Partner Success Manager to join our team! The successful candidate will preferably reside in any of the following North American cities: Vancouver (BC), Edmonton (AB), Saskatoon (SK), Toronto (ON), Montreal (QC), Halifax (NS), Boston (MA) or New York (NY); however, remote work is also a strong possibility for the right individual. As a Partner Success Manager, you will use your leadership capabilities to ensure our partner organizations and the patients we serve maximize the utility and value of the Curatio offering and this translates to a positive long term relationship with all stakeholders. You will be liaising with our cross-functional teams while also engaging our global partners. The role is critical in ensuring Curatio continues to deliver high-impact communities that help our users throughout their health journey.
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in business or health sciences preferred but not mandatory
- At least 3+ years of partner management work experience with enterprise partners in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated technical acumen and experience with mobile apps, technology and digital health
- Experience with tools, resources and a proven methodology/process to optimize the customer experience and identify additional upgrade opportunities
- You are known as resourceful, collaborative, entrepreneurial, strategic, analytical and pragmatic
- Comfortable working daily with remote teams (via Slack, Zoom, etc) combined with working in past startup environment will be viewed as assets
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with key enterprise partners to ensure maximum value is realized across each community deployment
- Ensure fulfillment of key deliverables and monitor performance of the community to build client satisfaction throughout the full lifecycle of the relationship
- Work closely with a broad range of Curatio partners – general users, community sponsors, executive leadership, and stakeholders to ensure the platform is fitting their needs
- Utilize methods to gather meaningful feedback, data and captured metrics to measure the success of platform improvements
- Identify opportunities to cross sell and upsell Curatio products and services across different divisions across the organization
- Communicate key feedback to Curatio’s leadership team to help prioritization and product roadmap
We are an experienced and passionate team of healthcare professionals, PhDs, developers, patients and serial entrepreneurs who are all motivated to make an impact. Titles aside, we are a dedicated and fun loving team that strives to provide an environment where everyone can be their best. Building a positive community is core to our beliefs. Our remote team spans the globe (Canada, US, Europe, etc.), providing a flexible and inclusive work environment that includes a diverse set of backgrounds and cultures. We strive to provide meaning to our collective work, while also rewarding one’s own personal curiosity with technology and innovation.
Excited? Us too! Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what interests you about the role and why you want to join the Curatio rocketship.
Please note due to the anticipated volume of candidates, only those qualified or shortlisted will be contacted.